[openstack-dev] [tricircle]Weekly Team Meeting 2015.08.12 Agenda

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:38:05 UTC 2015

Hi Team,

We will continue to have our regular meeting today. The agenda for today
would be:

   1. local/bottom cascade service design
   2. gampel to have a list of resources that need to be retrieved so we
   can check if it can be done by tenant context in the design work on
   resource mapping
   3. RPC call from Neutron API to Cascade Service

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado