[openstack-dev] [nova] Bug *Review* Day - Liberty

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Wed Aug 12 09:07:17 UTC 2015

Today is bug review day, wohoo! Would be great if we shift our review
focus today to patch sets for bugs with a high priority.

If you have questions, contact me (markus_z) or another member of the
nova bug team [1] on IRC #openstack-nova.

Regards,
Markus Zoeller (markus_z)

[1] https://launchpad.net/~nova-bugs

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-August/071552.html