[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Aligning LP groups with real teams

Aleksandr Didenko adidenko at mirantis.com
Wed Aug 12 08:50:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that fuel-astute and fuel-provisioning groups
have been removed from LP.

> BTW, any chance we can somehow to reduce spam emails when some bug was
assigned to another team?

Igor, I'd recommend to setup email filters and lables. There are messages
like "You received this bug notification because you are a member of Fuel
for Openstack, which is a bug assignee" or "You received this bug
notification because you are a member of Fuel Library Team, which is a bug
assignee". So you can direct such emails into different folders/labels.

Regards,
Alex