[openstack-dev] [oslo][keystone] oslo_config and wsgi middlewares

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue Aug 11 21:33:32 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 11 2015, Michael Krotscheck wrote:

> It looks like the additional features added, in particular the
> 'oslo_config_project' property, needs to be documented.

It has been documented with one of the patch, you can see it here:

  http://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslo.middleware/oslo_config.html#configuration-with-paste-deploy-and-the-oslo-config

Though if you think something is not clear I guess we can enhance it. :)

> A deeper read shows that you're right, existing functionality was not
> broken. Apologies for being heavy handed in my response.

Cool, no problem!

Best,
--
Julien Danjou