[openstack-dev] [Horizon] New Horizon blueprint review meeting

David Lyle dklyle0 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 18:26:57 UTC 2015

Last week in the Horizon team meeting, we voted [1] to add a meeting to
address the growing blueprint backlog. To that end, I've scheduled a
regular meeting [2] to review old and new Horizon blueprints to reduce the
clutter and focus ongoing work. We have several blueprints that need to
removed/rejected/approved/asked for more input. I'd like Horizon core and
developers to have a say in this process.

The time is alternating and is the reverse of the existing Horizon team
meetings. The first meeting is 1200 UTC Wednesday. We may get to the point
where one weekly meeting is sufficient again, but for now, I'd like to use
this to reduce the backlog and sharpen focus.

David

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/horizon/2015/horizon.2015-08-05-12.01.html
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/HorizonDrivers