[openstack-dev] [tempest] Mellanox CI request to comment

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Mon Aug 10 15:15:00 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 10:56:00AM +0000, Lenny Verkhovsky wrote:
> Hi all,
> Lately we discovered a bug[1] in tempest after the code was merged.
> To minimize such things in the future we are asking permission for our CI
> to comment as non-voting CI to tempest commits.

As long as it's not leaving -1 votes on failures (at least to start) I
personally don't have any issue with your ci commenting on tempest changes.
There have been a couple external CI systems that have commented on tempest
changes in the past, although there aren't too many right now.

-Matt Treinish