[openstack-dev] [Stable][Nova] VMware NSXv Support

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Mon Aug 10 14:17:44 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am not really sure what to say here. The code was in review for over 8
months. On a side note but related - we have a patch for a plugin
developed in Liberty - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/165750/. This has
been in review since March. I really hope that that lands in Liberty. If
not we will go through the same thing again.
Working in Nova on code that is self contained within a driver is
difficult - terribly difficult. Not only is this demotivating, it also
effectively does not help any of the drivers actually add any features.
A sad day for OpenStack.
Thanks
Gary