[openstack-dev] [neutron] Merge back of QoS and pecan branches

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Sat Aug 8 02:39:26 UTC 2015

As we're beginning to wind down Liberty-3 in a few weeks, I'd like to
present the rough, high level plan to merge back the QoS and pecan branches
into Neutron. Ihar has been doing a great job shepherding the QoS work, and
I believe once we're done landing the final patches this weekend [1], we
can look to merge this branch back next week.

The pecan branch [2] has a few patches left, but it's also my understanding
from prior patches we'll need some additional testing done. Kevin, what
else is left here? I'd like to see if we could merge this branch back the
following week. I'd also like to hear your comments on enabling the pecan
WSGI layer by default for Liberty and what additional testing is needed (if
any) to make that happen.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1]