[openstack-dev] [nova] Bug Triage Day - Liberty

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Thu Aug 6 16:53:21 UTC 2015

How did we do on our bug triage day for Liberty? The results are at [1]
and I would say we did a good job to prioritize "undecided" bugs, which
is a good thing for our upcoming bug review day. We could also reduce
the "new" bugs, which could have the potential to be serious issues.

Thanks a lot for your participation!

Regards,
Markus Zoeller (markus_z)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage#Liberty