[openstack-dev] How to use the log server in CI ?

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Thu Aug 6 13:44:24 UTC 2015

Hi Tang,

First, I recommend you use os-loganalyze because it significantly increases the value of the log files by making them easier to consume.
I'm not sure what the issue you encountered is. The link you provide is to use swift, but that is the newer alternative to the old-fashion files on disk approach, and not a requirement.

That said, you'll find the rules in one of the files located here: /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/
It is created by this template [1]. As you see, there's not htmlify directory because it's an alias that invokes os-loganalyze.

Ramy

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/puppet-openstackci/tree/templates/logs.vhost.erb#n85