[openstack-dev] [neutron] VLAN aware VMs: Current status?

Ildikó Váncsa ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com
Wed Aug 5 15:47:03 UTC 2015

Hi Kyle,

First of all, sorry for the late response.

We are working on the design and implementation, the first patches are planned to be up by the end of this week.

We could surely use more hands as it is quite a large amount of work that this blueprint requires. If there are any Neutron experts who would and could help out we would appreciate it. We prepared a wiki page [1], which contains information about the plans and design, it also includes a link to tasks/work items. If anyone is willing to join to the implementation please ping me via mail or IRC (ildikov) so we can sync up regarding to the work items.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/TrunkPort