[openstack-dev] [Keystone] [Horizon] Federated Login

Lin Hua Cheng os.lcheng at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:51:05 UTC 2015

Hi David,

There was a similar effort in Kilo to design the flow in the login page for
federated login[1].   WebSSO feature[2] was implemented in Kilo, it allows
the user to perform federated login by selecting an IdP protocol.  This
have tested with kerberos and saml2.

There is a proposal to extend that feature to show listing per Idp/Protocol
instead [3], because just listing only by protocol is fairly limited .

I think the Type Ahead can fit it nicely when we implement the support for
WebSSO by IdP/Protocol.

thanks,
Lin

[1] https://openstack.invisionapp.com/d/main#/projects/2784587