[openstack-dev] [Neutron][L3] [Large Deployments Team] Representing a networks connected by routers

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Tue Aug 4 15:43:08 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Mike Dorman <mdorman at godaddy.com> wrote:
> I hope we can move this idea moving forward.  I was disappointed to see
> the spec abandoned.

While I think the ship has sailed for Liberty, this is going to be my
top priority for for Mitaka.  Abandoning the spec may have sent the
wrong message.  It was partly because my list of open reviews was
longer than I wanted and partly because I need to go back to the
drawing board (this may have let some frustration show through).
Maybe keeping it in WIP or with my own -2 would've been more
appropriate.  I forget sometimes that the actions I take on my own
reviews can be interpreted differently than what I was thinking when I
took them.

This thread has made it clear to me that I need to reconsider a few
perspectives.

> Some of us from the large deployers group will be at the Ops Meetup.  Will
> there be any representation from Neutron there that we could discuss with
> more?

I don't think that I can manage to get to the operators meetup but I
would like to attend it with a remote option as mentioned later in
this thread.

Carl