[openstack-dev] Would people see a value in the cve-check-tool?

Reshetova, Elena elena.reshetova at intel.com
Tue Aug 4 15:05:48 UTC 2015

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your suggestion! I will send also this proposal to openstack-security at .

I have previously attached the wrapper python class to the email, but it seems that it didn’t reach people. Let me try again (now in a form of an archive) and see if it goes through this time.

Best Regards,
Elena.