[openstack-dev] [fuel][fuel-library] Librarian changes

Alex Schultz aschultz at mirantis.com
Tue Aug 4 14:54:07 UTC 2015

To follow up on the merge schedule as we've merged some items and the apt
mirror issue has been resolved.

Friday 7/31 (COMPLETE)
librarian - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/202763/
stdlib - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203386/

Monday 8/3 (COMPLETE)
concat - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203387/
inifile - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203395/

Tuesday 8/4 (COMPLETE)
xinetd - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203393/
ssh - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203392/

Wednesday 8/5 (On target)
ntp - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203390/

Thursday 8/6
apache - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203388/
apt - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203389/

Monday 8/10
firewall - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203396/

I have reached out to those responsible for the cinder module and they are
OK with merging this provided QA signs off on a custom iso with this
change.  I plan on getting the iso together today and hopefully can get a
QA resource to test cinder out thoroughly.  If QA is ok, this should be
merged on Tuesday 8/11.
cinder - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203394/

Thanks,
-Alex