[openstack-dev] [all] Need volunteers to test coverage 4.0 alpha release

Brant Knudson blk at acm.org
Mon Aug 3 15:32:51 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 6:32 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:

> Do we have anyone willing to spend some time looking at the
> incompatibilities Ned mentions below to ensure that we have a smooth
> transition when 4.0 moves out of alpha?
>
> Doug

Seems to work ok with keystone. There were a couple of problems running it
but they were easy to work around.

When starting, "Unrecognized option '[report] ignore-errors=' in config
file .coveragerc"; removed the section and didn't get the error:
-
-[report]
-ignore-errors = True

At end of run, "Couldn't read data from '/opt/stack/keystone/.coverage':
CoverageException: Doesn't seem to be a coverage.py data file"; deleted
.coverage and ran again, I think it was left over from old run.

Results are like:
Old summary: Total   16846   1442    194     4239    434     90%
New summary: Total   16846   1442    194     4239    435     90%
it found another "Partial" line somewhere.

-- Brant