[openstack-dev] [fuel] OS_SERVICE_TOKEN usage in Fuel

Adam Heczko aheczko at mirantis.com
Mon Aug 3 00:29:03 UTC 2015

Agree that SERVICE_TOKEN usage eradication will be probably long standing
process, but IMO radosgw should follow usual way of managing Openstack
service interactions. Usually when service wants to integrate with
OpenStack, an appropriate user with role "admin" is created. I believe that
for radosgw probably  user "radosgw" should be created or something similar.
Of course requirement of its "adminess" and role assignment is a different
topic.

Regards,

Adam

Adam Heczko