[openstack-dev] [mistral] [murano] An online YAQL evaluator

ELISHA, Moshe (Moshe) moshe.elisha at alcatel-lucent.com
Sun Aug 2 11:32:10 UTC 2015

Hey,

A couple of weeks ago we had a Python-oriented Hackathon at Alcatel-Lucent CloudBand.
We divided into groups and each group had to think of an original / innovative / creative idea to be completed in 24 hours.

My group decided to create an online YAQL evaluator. Although we did not win first place, we got really good feedback and decided to publish it [1].

Some features:
* Provide a YAML and a YAQL and view the evaluation result.
* A catalog of common OpenStack API responses.
* YAQL auto complete (very basic for now)
* Currently using yaql-0.2.7 - we will upgrade it to yaql-1.0 once Mistral and Murano will upgrade as well.

All the source code of the project is available on GitHub [2].

Hope it will come as useful for you as it is for us.

Best regards.

[1] - http://yaqluator.com<http://yaqluator.com/>
[2] - https://github.com/ALU-CloudBand/yaqluator