[openstack-dev] [neutron] till when must code land to make it in liberty

Paul Carver pcarver at paulcarver.us
Sat Aug 1 03:33:32 UTC 2015

On 7/31/2015 9:47 AM, Kyle Mestery wrote:

> However, it's reasonable to assume the later you propose your RFE bug, the
> less of a chance it has of making it. We do enforce the Feature Freeze [2],
> which is the week of August 31 [3]. Thus, effectively you have 4 weeks to
> submit patches for new features.

Does the feature freeze apply to "big tent" work? I certainly think we
should try to stick as close to Neutron process as possible, but I'm
wondering if we need to consider August 31 a hard deadline for the
networking-sfc work.

I suspect we won't be feature complete by the 31st, we will probably
need to work well into September in order to ensure that we have
something with all the necessary parts working.