[openstack-dev] [Neutron] A big tent home for Neutron backend code

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Wed Apr 29 17:25:23 UTC 2015

My take on the “where does it fit” yardstick:

Does it stand on its own and add value? Then consider it a standalone project, *or* part of neutron if you and neutron agree that it fits.

Does it *require* neutron to be useful? Then consider having it under the neutron umbrella/stadium/tent/yurt.

Thanks,
doug