[openstack-dev] [Congress] Cores

Tim Hinrichs thinrichs at vmware.com
Tue Apr 28 19:10:20 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm nominating Alex Yip for core status in Congress.  He's active on IRC and gerrit, fixes important bugs routinely, and developed a number of key features for the project:
- added a DSL that makes writing datasource-drivers much easier
- improved scale-up performance by orders of magnitude in several dimensions
- designed and implemented a distributed architecture to give Congress high-availability

I'm also planning to remove Derick Winkworth, who hasn't been active and has moved on to other things.

If there are no objections, I'll process these changes on Friday.

Tim