[openstack-dev] [openstack][nova] Does anyone use Zookeeper, Memcache Nova ServiceGroup Driver ?

Vilobh Meshram vilobhmeshram.openstack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:50:25 UTC 2015

Attila,

Thanks for the details.

Why the current Zk driver is not good ?

Apart from the slowness of Mc, Zk driver are they reliable enough ?

Lets say I have more than 1000 compute would you still suggest to go with
DB Servicegroup driver ?

>The sg drivers was introduced to eliminate 100 Update/sec at 1000 Host,
>but it caused all service is being fetched from the DB even if at the
given code
>part you just need to alive services.

Couldn't get this comment, current implementation has get_all and
service_is_up calls so why is it still fetching all compute nodes rather
than fetching only the ones which where service_is_up ?

-Vilobh