[openstack-dev] [infra][third-party][neutron-lbaas] git review - how to provide the URL to the test artifacts

Shane McGough smcgough at kemptechnologies.com
Tue Apr 28 17:01:44 UTC 2015

Hi all

I am running into trouble with how to post back the link to the log artefacts after running the CI.

I can see how this is done in zuul using the url_pattern in zuul.conf, but as it stands now I am only using jenkins and the command line to monitor gerrit and build test environments.

Is there a way to provide the URL back to gerrit with git review via ssh in the command line?

Thanks

Shane McGough
Junior Software Developer
KEMP Technologies
National Technology Park, Limerick, Ireland.

kemptechnologies.com<https://kemptechnologies.com/> | @KEMPtech<https://twitter.com/KEMPtech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/kemp-technologies>