[openstack-dev] [Driverlog] Feel free to add your drivers for Kilo release into Driverlog

Irina Povolotskaya ipovolotskaya at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 28 11:44:56 UTC 2015

Hi to all,

I'd like to remind you about Driverlog, nice tool that joins our efforts in
keeping information on OpenStack drivers up-to-date.

You can get the latest information on drivers in 2 different sources:
Driverlog itself [1] and OpenStack marketplace [2].

There is a number of brand new drivers in Kilo, so it's high time to get
them published at Driverlog.

I can't help mentioning that Ironic is now also present in Driverlog -
great thanks to Ironic PTL Devananda van der Veen for help.

For instructions on adding a new entry, see the wiki page [3].

Remember, that with adding new drivers, we keep Driverlog updated and open
to OpenStack newbies in comparison to numerous wiki pages that can
sometimes get users confused.

Feel free to add me for code review - always pleased to help.

Thank you.

[1] http://stackalytics.com/driverlog/
[2] https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/drivers/
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/DriverLog