[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Speed Up RabbitMQ Recovering

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 28 11:34:29 UTC 2015

Hi, Zhou

Thank you for writing these awesome recommendations.

We will look into them and see whether they provide significant impact.
BTW, we have found a bunch of issues with our 5.1 and 6.0 RabbitMQ OCF
script and fixed them in current master. Would you be so kind as to check
out the newest version and say if any of issues mentioned by you are gone?

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Fuel Library Tech Lead,
Mirantis, Inc.