[openstack-dev] install custom middleware via devstack

AliReza Taleghani shayne.alone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 04:25:03 UTC 2015

Hi
I'm working on a custom middleware which will place on swift-proxy
pipeline, just before the latest proxy-logging.

how can I force devstack to install my middleware just as I run ./stack.sh?
#The point is that I'm looking for a mature and standard to do it, so I'm
not going to just edit the stack.sh and Embed some scripts to manually
handle the case! but as I mentioned I would like the learn the best case...

Sincerely,
Ali R. Taleghani
@linkedIn <http://ir.linkedin.com/in/taleghani>