[openstack-dev] [api] Missing meetings this week

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Apr 27 22:44:24 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I’ll be out the next few days and will be missing our meetings. Specifically the cross-project meeting [1] and our API WG meeting [2].

On the plus side I got to my action items from the last meeting and “froze” the 3 guidelines up for review and proposed a cross-project session [3] (row 22). I also booked some time for us in the working group sessions at the summit.

Thanks,
Everett

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CrossProjectMeeting
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/API-WG