[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Glance] Hierarchical multitenancy and Glance?

Nikhil Komawar nikhil.komawar at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Apr 27 22:32:03 UTC 2015

Thanks Geoff. Added some notes and questions.

-Nikhil

From: Geoff Arnold <geoff at geoffarnold.com>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 5:50 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Keystone][Glance] Hierarchical multitenancy and       Glance?

In preparation for Vancouver, I’ve been looking for blueprints and design summit discussions involving the application of the Keystone hierarchical multitenancy work to other OpenStack projects. One obvious candidate is Glance, where, for example, we might want domain-local resource visibility as a default. Despite my searches, I wasn’t able to find anything. Did I miss something obvious?

I’ve added a paragraph to https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-glance-summit-topics to make sure it doesn’t get overlooked.

Cheers,

Geoff