[openstack-dev] [all] Question for the TC candidates

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Apr 27 21:00:48 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Richard Raseley's message of 2015-04-27 12:55:11 -0700:
> Doug Hellmann wrote:
> > I think we chose blog posts for their relative permanence, and
> > retweetability. Maybe we should post to the mailing list instead,
> > if the contributor community follows the list more regularly than
> > blogs?
>
> I like blog posts for the reasons you mentioned.
>
> Perhaps sending a message to the list with the link to the post (or some
> semi-regular digest) would bridge the gap?

I would have to go back and check, but I'm pretty sure the posts were
highlighted in Stef's community newsletter email. Not that we couldn't
do something similar here, but I wouldn't want this email list to turn
into an RSS mirror. Maybe we need to publicize the fact that those posts
are going up in general, rather than each individual post.

Doug