[openstack-dev] [barbican] Storing and retrieving secrets.

Christopher N Solis cnsolis at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 27 20:57:38 UTC 2015

Hello.
I have a question concerning the creation and retrieval of a secret.

I used the orders resource to request a key to be generated of type
text/plain.
However, I cannot retrieve it of type text/plain. It appears I can only
retrieve it of
type octet-stream.

I just wanted to clarify this is the correct functionality?
I can understand why this is the implemented route but just want to make
sure it's
not possible to retrieve a secret of type text/plain when generated by
barbican
using the orders resource.

Thank You.

Regards,