[openstack-dev] Sahara HA discussion

lu jander juvenboy1987 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 05:44:49 UTC 2015

Hi, Sergey

we are in the same phase like you, I have noticed that there is a topic in
the https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sahara-liberty-proposed-sessions

currently we decide to do the HA on service level (HDFS etc), here is the
doc
http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/documentation/core/latest/topics/admin_ha.html

but I have heard that you will focus on the node level HA? for example.
 like rebuild a node when one node is failed?