[openstack-dev] ERROR: openstackclient.shell Exception raised: python-keystoneclient 1.4.0

Jamie Lennox jamielennox at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 00:12:16 UTC 2015

Rick,

This is a problem of dependency resolution rather than an issue of keystoneclient specifically. You can see that glanceclient has a cap on keystoneclient that the installed version doesn't meet.

Dependency resolution has always been a problem but is raising its head again recently. If you are seeing it and infra isn't it's probably because you are installing specific versions of libraries that don't play well together. I'd go and talk to folks in #openstack-infra.

Jamie