[openstack-dev] [Nova] Reviewers please watch the check-tempest-dsvm-cells job now

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Apr 24 21:19:22 UTC 2015

On 4/21/2015 2:00 PM, Andrew Laski wrote:
> It's been a long road but due to the hard work of bauzas and melwitt the
> cells Tempest check job should now be green for changes that don't break
> cells.  The job has been red for a long time so it's likely that people
> don't think about it much.  I would ask that until we can get the
> confidence to make it voting please take notice when it's red and
> investigate or bring it to the attention of one of us in #openstack-nova.

I opened a couple of new bugs today since I had a cells job failure in a
change that wasn't related to cells (was just adding some debug logging
somewhere else).

1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1448316

That looks like a legit race failure in the cells job only.

2. https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1448302

This is more cosmetic than anything, it doesn't appear to be related to
anything functionally breaking.  We should get the trace cleaned up
though since it makes debugging the cells job failures harder.

Matt Riedemann