[openstack-dev] [third-party][infra] Third-Party CI Operators: Let's use a common CI Solution!

Marcus Vinícius Ramires do Nascimento marcusvrn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 19:43:29 UTC 2015

Hi Ramy,

Take me in account. I'm interested in a common solution and I'm trying to
get more involved in the community, so I think that could be a nice
initiative to contribute to the community. If I can help, would be awesome.
I'll start to attend to third party ci meetings.

Regards

*Marcus Vinícius Ramires do Nascimento*
marcusvrn at gmail.com

Cel: (11) 97396-4018