[openstack-dev] [TaskFlow] trying to understand taskflow persistence backend

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Apr 24 14:26:52 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Sumit Jamgade's message of 2015-04-24 13:17:41 +0000:
> Hi,
> Is there some place where I can read up how taskflow uses database for persistance.Some kind of highlevel flow.
>
> I am trying to read up the code, but some guidelines at arch level will be helpfull.
> Thanks.--sj

The documentation for taskflow is at
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/taskflow/

I don't know if what you're looking for is there, but taskflow is one of
our better documented libraries, so if it's not there it may not have
been written down yet. :-)

Doug