[openstack-dev] [api] API WG Meeting Time

michael mccune msm at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 17:12:08 UTC 2015

On 03/31/2015 10:13 PM, Everett Toews wrote:
> Ever since daylight savings time it has been increasing difficult for many API WG members to make it to the Thursday 00:00 UTC meeting time.
>
> Do we change it so there’s only the Thursday 16:00 UTC meeting time?

this topic was brought up again at today's meeting (April 23, 2015), and
we are still searching for a good alternate time.

one proposal that came up was for an early morning PST time on thursdays
for the meeting. i'm guessing this would be around the 12:00-13:00 UTC
range.

we would still love to hear more thoughts from folks in Australia/Asia
time zones to see if we can arrive at something that will accommodate
the most number of interested parties.

regards,
mike