[openstack-dev] [release] release critical oslo.messaging changes

Mehdi Abaakouk sileht at sileht.net
Thu Apr 23 14:45:18 UTC 2015

The review on master branches are ready:

oslo.messaging with heartbeat off:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174929/
requirement changes: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174930/

Once they are merged, I will backport them to stable/kilo and sync the
requirements to release oslo.messaging 1.8.2 with this new
requirements.:

- ---
Mehdi Abaakouk
mail: sileht at sileht.net