[openstack-dev] TC non-candidacy

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Apr 23 14:24:09 UTC 2015

On 04/23/2015 02:05 AM, Michael Still wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've served on the TC for a while now and enjoyed it. However, I feel
> I've reached a point where I need to step back and take a break. I
> will therefore not be running this time around. I'm sure I'll return
> just as soon as my righteous anger builds up again.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael

Thanks for letting us know your intentions, Michael. You write the best
meeting absentee notes!

Seriously thank you for all your hard work and dedication. I can't
begrudge you a well deserved rest. I look forward to hearing your point
of view on matters when you have the energy to share it again.

My thanks to you,
Anita.