[openstack-dev] TC Candidacy
slukjanov at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 23 00:05:30 UTC 2015
I’d like to announce my candidacy for the TC elections.
Here is a list of the main directions I would like to concentrate on as a
* Continue to grow the OpenStack long-term vision and inclusive approach
that comes with "The Big Tent". We should not just be more inclusive, but
also provide new OpenStack projects with fine-grained directions for
improvements, recommendations and cross-project coordination.
* Strengthen the voice of the platform projects (Heat, Sahara, Murano, etc)
on the Technical Committee.
* Bring additional focus and attention to OpenStack end users of all
levels, especially application developers who are the most active cloud
* Help OpenStack community newcomers better understand the process of
contributing, learning the upstream tooling, and finding answers to their
* Allow more self-governance and automation of common tasks like adding new
source repositories without TC pre-approval.
A few words about me. I have been actively involved in OpenStack community
for the last 2.5 years. I’m PTL of OpenStack Data Processing service
(“Sahara”) from its very beginning and a core team member of the OpenStack
Infrastructure team. Before OpenStack, I was involved in other open source
projects including Apache/Twitter Storm, Kotlin and Big Data solutions. I’m
currently leading the Sahara team and an internal OpenStack Infra clone
initiative at Mirantis.
Sahara Technical Lead
(OpenStack Data Processing)
Principal Software Engineer
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev