[openstack-dev] [all] Liberty Design Summit - Proposed room / time layout

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Apr 22 12:44:54 UTC 2015

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Ben Swartzlander wrote:
>> My main request was that the Manila sessions didn't overlap with the
>> Cinder sessions, since there are some key people who are involved in
>> both projects. It looks like some attempt was made to avoid overlaps
>> (the fishbowl sessions at least), but the working sessions could be
>> adjusted to overlap less (space permitting). I would prefer that some of
>> the Wednesday Manila working sessions were moved to the end of Thursday
>> (after the Cinder ones).
>
> I'll shuffle a few things around. No miracle to expect though: there are
> only 18 time slots available and Cinder requested 13, and Manila 7. So
> there will at least be two conflicts.

OK, I pushed a number of changes to accommodate the various requests.
They are highlighted in green in the proposed layout.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VsFdRYGbX5eCde81XDV7TrPBfEC7cgtOFikruYmqbPY/edit#gid=569963128

I expect to make it official tomorrow, so let me know if any of the
changes break the world.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)