[openstack-dev] [oslo] eventlet 0.17.3 is now fully Python 3 compatible

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 09:51:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

sqlachemy-migrate already works on Python3. I sent a patch to add missing Python 3 classifiers, so the "caniusepython3" automated tool will stop reporting false alarm on this library.
https://review.openstack.org/174738

Or is someone aware of issues with Python 3?

Again, check the wiki page for up to date information:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Python3#Dependencies

> There seems to have been some work on that already:
> https://github.com/stackforge/sqlalchemy-migrate/commit/a03b141a95

Yeah, Cyril made great work! I ported a lot of OpenStack libraries.

Victor