[openstack-dev] [neutron] Are routed TAP interfaces (and DHCP for them) in scope for Neutron?

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Tue Apr 21 07:05:00 UTC 2015

I haven't yet had any responses to this, so reflagging it in case it was
just missed in the helter skelter of activity that is the openstack-dev
mailing list...

On the other hand, if I need to describe more clearly what I'm on about,
please don't be afraid to say that!

Any comments and steer would be appreciated, even if they're more of a
high level gut feel, than an exhaustive treatment.

Thanks,
	Neil