[openstack-dev] [all][code quality] Voting coverage job (-1 if coverage get worse after patch)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Tue Apr 21 00:36:10 UTC 2015

It'd be nice to having something like https://coveralls.io/features
which afaik just reports back on pull requests (and doesn't try to
enforce much of anything, aka non-voting).

For example: https://github.com/aliles/funcsigs/pull/13

In general it'd be neat if we could more easily interconnect into these
kind of github.com interconnects (for lack of better words) somehow, but
I'm not sure if any such interconnect exists (something that translates
gerrit reviews into a format these systems can understand and post back
to?).