[openstack-dev] [opentack-dev][meetings] Proposing changes in Rally meetings

Mikhail Dubov mdubov at mirantis.com
Mon Apr 20 09:28:36 UTC 2015

Hi Boris,

thanks for your proposal.

As for the agenda, I really think it's important to have it in advance. How
are we going to prepare it? Google docs? Who is going to be responsible for
that?

As for the meeting time, I'm ok with 15:00 UTC, as well as with some
earlier time that would satisfy Yair.

As for the meeting days, I think that having two meetings on two days in a
row (Monday-Tuesday) may be a bit too tough. What if we make one meeting on
Tuesday and the other on Thursday? Like the first one near the beginning of
the week, and the other towards the end of the week.

Best wishes,
Mikhail

Best regards,
Mikhail Dubov