[openstack-dev] [keystone] keystoneclient stable/icehouse broken

Brant Knudson blk at acm.org
Sun Apr 19 20:07:31 UTC 2015

Ever since the stable/icehouse branch was created for python-keystoneclient
it's been broken. There are a couple of issues:

1) The gate-python-keystoneclient-python34 job is failing with the error
"ERROR: InterpreterNotFound: python3.4". I don't know why it's not
available. Maybe python3 needs to be installed on the instance or maybe the
job should not be run for stable/icehouse. No fix has been proposed for
this as far as I know. I'll need some help from infra to figure it out.

2) The gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-src-python-keystoneclient job is failing
since swift-proxy isn't starting due to a requirements mismatch. This is
the same issue we had in the stable/juno branch and was fixed by raising
the cap. I proposed the change to global-requirements[1], and then that
should eventually get to keystoneclient's requirements.txt. (This is the
same issue that was plaguing stable/juno.)

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175234/

- Brant