[openstack-dev] Gerrit emergency maintenance April 18 (today) 15:00-15:30 UTC

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Apr 18 13:55:29 UTC 2015

As Tim Heinrichs pointed out to me, I missed the
stackforge/congress-specs to openstack/congress-specs repo move in
yesterday's maintenance plan. As a result it's currently in a
half-migrated state.

I'm taking Gerrit back offline about an hour from now when currently
running jobs wrap up. I'm blocking out 15:00-15:30 UTC for the
maintenance, though the Gerrit outage will hopefully be no more than
15 minutes. I'll send a follow-up message once I've finished.

Apologies to everyone for any inconvenience this may cause.
--
Jeremy Stanley