[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron] HELP -- Please review some Kilo bug fixes

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Sat Apr 18 00:41:02 UTC 2015

Open Reviews from the etherpad:
Nova(lots), Neutron(2), Keystone(2), Glance(1), Ironic/DevStack(1) reviews

I went through, checked all the reviews listed and put a notation on state of the patches, next steps, etc.  Take another look.  (my comments are medium blue).

Some reviews are ready for cores, some are actively iterating.  Please check there.  If the associated bug is not linked to the review, please let the developers know.

Thanks so much.  I think these will make Liberty and the first Kilo maintenance releases much better.  Also, this means that if you think the patch is backport potential, make sure that it is tagged as such.

I think this has been a great success for the Chinese developers who participated and for OpenStack in general.  I think future China Hackathons need to better coordinate timing, but for a first effort, I think this is a success.  Any other opinions out there?

Thanks so much.
--Rocky