[openstack-dev] [neutron] [docs] Networking Guide Doc Day - April 23rd

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Apr 17 20:17:53 UTC 2015

On 04/17/2015 08:25 PM, Edgar Magana wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>
> I would like to invite all available contributors to help us to complete
> the OpenStack Networking Guide.
>
> We are having a Networking Doc Day on April 23rd in order to review the
> current guide and make a big push on its content.
> Let’s use both the Neutron and Docs IRC channels:
> #openstack-neutron
> #openstack-doc

I suggest to use the #openstack-sprint channel instead, see
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/VirtualSprints

The infra team had some sprint with a separate channel and having a
separate place helped to focus.

Andreas
    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)