[openstack-dev] [neutron] [docs] Networking Guide Doc Day - April 23rd

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Fri Apr 17 18:25:25 UTC 2015

Hello Folks,

I would like to invite all available contributors to help us to complete the OpenStack Networking Guide.

We are having a Networking Doc Day on April 23rd in order to review the current guide and make a big push on its content.
Let's use both the Neutron and Docs IRC channels:
#openstack-neutron
#openstack-doc

All the expected content is being described in the TOC:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NetworkingGuide/TOC

Information for Doc contributors in here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo#Edit_OpenStack_RST_and.2For_DocBook_documentation

We have prepared an etherpad to coordinate who is doing what:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/networking-guide

There are so many ways you can contribute:

  *   Assign to yourself one of the available chapters
  *   Review the current content and open bugs if needed
  *   Review the existing gerrit commit if you are familiar with the information
  *   Be available on IRC to answer some questions about configuration details or functionality
  *   Cheering at the contributors!

Do not hesitate in contacting me for any questions.

Cheers!

Edgar Magana
IRC: emagana
emagana at gmail.com