[openstack-dev] Barbican : What is the difference between secret and order resource

Asha Seshagiri asha.seshagiri at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:30:40 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot  John for your response.

I also thank everyone who has been responding to my queries if I have
missed someone .
There was  some problem while configuring my email .I do not receive the
email response directly  from openstack Dev group.I would check the archive
folder for that.
I will have a look into it

Once again , it's  nice working and collaborating with the openstack Dev
-group.

Thanks and Regards,
Asha Seshagiri

jh